Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

By Your Side Chapter 2 Teaser



By Your Side Chapter One is Live on FF!  

This story will update on Monday and Thursday!


Chapter Two Teaser...


I sat on the beach and watched the boys play football when Emily came and sat down next to me.

"Hey Bella, what's up?" she asked as she nudged her shoulder into mine.

"Hi Emily, nothing really, just watching them make fools of themselves."

We both laughed. "How are things with you and Jake? I have to say, I've never seen him this happy," she stated.

"They're great. He's great. It's just so easy to be with him. It's uncomplicated, you know," I said as I bit my lower lip.

"I can't imagine what it was like for you, but you're no longer the vampire girl; you're a wolf girl now. You're family and we will protect you."


No comments:

Post a Comment