Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2018

By Your Side Jake/Bella Coming soon!








By Your Side by Lady Tazz



Summary: What if Alice doesn't see Bella jump off the cliff? 
Bella is given the chance to explore her feelings for Jake and begins to see him in a different light. A simple kiss changes everything and passion ignites. But trouble isn't far behind. Can Jake and the pack defeat this evil that threatens Bella before it's too late?



Welcome to my first Jake/Bella story. 
I'm going to try to keep the characters as close to canon as I can.


Banner by Christag Banners!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, what a wonderful surprise to see your name in my inbox again after all this time (has it really been 6 years??!)! So glad you're back! While I'm not a big Jacob fan, I always loved your writing, so I'm really looking forward to reading By Your Side. I just read on your FFn profile that you'll be posting there, as well as reposting your finished stories. I'm also thrilled to hear you'll be working on completing your WIP's (which I hope includes Uncharted Territory & Impulse). Such great news! Btw, you mentioned you'll be uploading the "cleaned up" versions of your stories on FFn, but I really, really hope you'll post the naughty versions here or somewhere! LOL! And not to get greedy, but I don't suppose you'd consider continuing Lady Tazz's Smut Shots sometime??!! Always enjoyed those... One more thing: are you going to write Pt. 3 of Control?? Okay, two things: Is TheUnderStudy going to be your beta again this time around? You always made a fantastic duo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, guess you can tell where my mind is--in the gutter! LOL! Either way, I'm looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete